Events > Upcoming Events

2nd Annual MRC Camping and Cruise 2015

<< < (2/4) > >>

krazykreiner:
ok so the website for the camp ground is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login We usually come up Friday evening and just hang out at the campground. We will get up in the morning and have everyone meet us there. and then we do a drive along the lake shore down to Holland. Last time we drove to Tunnel Park and then after we ate and hung out we drove down to Saugatuck. I am not sure yet on the drive or anything. I am willing to try another route if we want to try something new. I will be calling hopefully the end of this week to reserve our cabin and to try to see if we can get anything close by it.

murz:
Let me know, not sure if I'm going to make it up Friday night or Saturday morning, depends on my schedule then, which is up in the air. Let me know if there's a cabin or lot next to you as soon as you can then I'll call up.

krazykreiner:
we will let you know Marcus.

krazykreiner:
From the look of things the place we went last year is either out of business or something. I can not get a hold of them to make reservations. So we were thinking of doing Silver Lake instead. so trying to find out if we rent a house that can sleep 14 who would be interested? We can still do a drive down to Muskegon then for a picnic. I will need to know ASAP so I can reserve space or the house. I will be checking out other areas for cabins and campgrounds as well.

murz:
Count me in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version