Events > Upcoming Events

2nd Annual MRC Camping and Cruise 2015

(1/4) > >>

krazykreiner:
Once again we are planning on a cruise and camping trip to the Grand Haven/ holland area again. looking at staying at the same place again, again the weekend after Labor Day, since it is off season and cheapier. :D if we book things soon we might be able to get the cabins again. I know there are 2 near the restrooms that can sleep I think 4-6 people. I would like to try to book one of these if not both, so please let us know who is intrested and if anyone wants to share a cabin. not all the cabins are near each other so if we can get the 2 next to each other that would be awesome.

ITSWILL:
So September 12th and 13th.  We are going to try to be there, no guarantee, but I think there is a very good chance.

krazykreiner:
Yes same as last year, make it cheaper out of season. We will keep our fingers crossed you guys can make it.  :D

Haro2488:
I'm definitely interested in this. Keep me updated on prices and such.

Chibana:
I'm not a fan of camping (to put it mildly), but I'm definitely interested.  Any particular schedule of activities?  I'm a newbie, so wasn't involved with it last year.  I'm familiar with that area, as I was born in Muskegon, and my oldest brother never left the Grand Haven area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version